Show your support for the Tigers by purchasing a club cap.
The Melbourne Tigers Girls runs a skill development program for its athletes each term. Coached by Ray Tomlinson and Annie Curtin the sessions are valuable for athlete development.
Details and booking links are:
The Melbourne Tigers Girls Basketball Club, its athletes and families will abide by the following VJBL policies
1. Codes of Conduct: http://vjbl.com.au/
wp-content/uploads/sites/3/ 2016/04/Codes_of_conduct_-_ all_in_one.pdf
2. Coaches Screening: http://vjbl.com.au/
wp-content/uploads/sites/3/ 2016/04/2015_SCREENING_ REQUIREMENTS_vjbl.pdf
3. Working with Children Check: http://www.
workingwithchildren.vic.gov. au/home/applications/apply+ for+a+check/
4. Clearance Policy: http://vjbl.com.au/wp-
7. No Zone Policy: http://vjbl.com.au/wp-
8. Jewellery Policy: http://vjbl.com.au/wp-
9. Hair and Accessories Policy: http://vjbl.com.au/wp-
content/uploads/sites/3/2016/ 04/MUVJBL-HAIR-AND-HAIR- ACCESSORY-POLICY.pdf
10. Protective Equipment Policy: http://vjbl.com.au/wp-
content/uploads/sites/3/2016/ 04/MUVJBL-PROTECTIVE- EQUIPMENT-POLICY.pdf
11. Photography Policy: http://vjbl.com.au/
12. Concussion: The Melbourne Tigers Basketball Club has adopted the Basketball Australia Concussion Guidelines. Concussion, even mild, can have serious consequences if an athlete returns to training and playing too early.
Please note that the guidelines state that a medical clearance (GP or treating specialist) is required following an episode of concussion in order to resume training and playing.
Join us to get regular Melbourne Tigers updates!
Сheck out our Instagram profile and follow us!