Senior Women’s Head Coach Position
Zoe Carr has resigned from her position as SEABL Women’s head coach following a new position within her job which will require a lot more of her time and unfortunately with the travel, she cannot make the commitment.
Therefore, Melbourne Tigers is requesting applications for the Head Coaching position for our senior women in the 2018 season. The SEABL team put up a great showing in 2017, gaining 7 wins in their inaugural season, which we would like to build upon for 2018.
The successful applicant would ideally meet the following criteria:
· Excellent communication skills
· Recruitment and selection of the senior team
· Weekly attendance at training sessions and games (Tuesday, Thursday, Weekends)
· Ability to further develop the Melbourne Tigers senior players
· High level of coaching experience or equivalent
· Desire to become an integral part of the Melbourne Tigers ‘family’
Please submit applications, including your basketball coaching resume and cover letter, by Close Of Business Friday 29th September, to:
Jennifer Connolly, Melbourne Tigers Basketball, Senior Program Operations Manager Email: email@example.com
NOTE: All applications will remain PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL